If you’re a veteran looking to buy a home, your service means you could possibly pay absolutely nothing down on your next home. Promising lower rates and better payment terms, these loans make it so that every veteran or active US military member should look into this type of loan when buying a home.
We are a VA-approved lender, so we can help anyone who qualifies for this type of loan. Though maximum amounts vary between states, the maximum loan amount in is approximately $515,000.
There are, however, requirements to be eligible for a VA home loan. If at least one of the following applies to you, you could be eligible for a VA home loan:
- Have had 90 days or more of active-duty service during wartime
- Have had 181 days of active-duty during service during peacetime
- Were discharged for circumstances other than dishonorable
- Are a current active duty personnel and you meet the above-listed service requirements
- Are the surviving spouse of a veteran who died during active service from service-related injuries and you have not remarried.
Interest rates on these loans are usually better than most other loans. We promise to give the most updated information in regards to VA loans and their qualifications or limitations. Find out more now by scheduling a no-obligation consultation now.